Business English Workshop
Train in real-life situations.
Our Business English Workshops are indicated for employees who want to develop targeted language competencies needed in their day-to-day business life. They learn how to use and improve their language skills required to accomplish specific professional goals.
- Telephoning in English: for efficient telephone communication
- Emails and Business Writing: for making a professional impression in writing
- Language of Meetings: for making purposeful arguments
- Business Presentations: to present with conviction
- Business Small Talk: little chats that make a big difference
- English for Human Resources: how to motivate, interview and open up opportunities
- English for Accounting: practical language learning and specialist terminology
- Compact training over 1-2 days
- Goal-oriented language training which helps overcome language inhibitions
- Training with the aid of realistic, interactive role plays
- Integration of case studies and discussion of economic and political issues
- Participants are consulted with regard to choosing the course content
- 3 to 8 participants per workshop
These workshops take place in a single day, usually on a Friday, and are easy to integrate in your employees’ schedules. Classes are held in small groups of learners with similar profiles and needs. The content is custom-designed and targets your employees’ specific communication objectives.